Dr. Hukum Chand Ji Bharill, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Dr. Bharill is one of our most accomplished Jain scholars of our time with a unique vision for the development of Jainism and has dedicated his entire life for the cause of Jainism. He has authored numerous books on Jainism and strives to propagate Jainism with vigor and fervor all over the world. He is accomplished editor, professor and has been guiding several institutions. He is recipient of several awards and honors.
Shastri ( शास्त्री) , Nyayteerth (न्यायतीर्थ) , Sahityratn ( साहित्यरत्न)
MA , Ph.D, D.Lit (Honorary)
Vidhyavaridhi (विद्यावारिधि) , Mahamahopadhyay (महामहोपाध्याय) , vidhyavachaspati ( विद्यावाचस्पति) , parmagamvisharad (परमागमविशारद) , Tatvvetta (तत्ववेत्ता) , Adhyatmshiromani (अध्यात्मशिरोमणि) , Vanibibhushan (वाणीबिभूषण) , Jainratn (जैनरत्न)
President : Akhil Bharatbarshiy Digamber Vidvat Parishad ,
Acting President : Dhaideep Trust , Indore
General Secretory : Pandit Todarmak Smarak Trust , Jaipur
– Pandit Todarmak Sarvoday Trust , Jaipur
Other Orgenisations : Akhil Bhartiy Digamber Jain Mahasamiti
Akhil Bhartiy D. Jain Parishad
Akhil Bhartiy Jain Patr Sampadak Sangh
Director : Pandit Todarmal D. J. Siddhant Mahavidhyalay , jaipur
– Akhil Bharatbarshiy Vitragvigyan Pathshala Samiti .
– Vitrag Vigyan Vidhyapith Parikshabord , Jaipur
Editor – Vitrag Vigyan (Monthly)
( Hindi , Marathi , Kannad )
Member Senate – Univercity Of Rajasthan , Jaipur
Court Mamber – Mnglaytan Univaercity , Aligad
Dean (Honorary) – Department Of Jainology , Manglaytan University
A Preacher , Orator , Writer , Poet , Journalist , Teacher
A philosophical thinker , Leader .
– Pravachan on ZEEJAGRAN TV every morning 6.30 to 7.00 am .
– Pravachan & Books available on line , on u stream & www.jainworld.com
– Writer of more then 76 books
– Books written in Hindi & Translated in English , Gujrati , Marathi , kannad , Tamil etc.
– Books published in more then 4400000 ( fourtyfour lakhs ) quantity .
– foreign visits for more then 30 times , including – USA , Canada , UK , Germany , Belgium , Singapore , Hongkong , Thailand , Malaysia , Kenya etc.
– 2 (two) Ph.D done on his personality & literature ( published)